Wednesday, September 1, 2010

'',he so adorable

he cute...when he smile...
he adorable...when he talk...
he funny...all the time...

that just his front life...
his back life sound like this...

he think negative when he was sad...
he always sad when he feels bad...
he grew fake smile to live...
and try to happy and live with hope...

he the bright water in my life...
he cry...I sad...
he laugh...I happy...

sometimes...
he just want what he does...

I wish I can talk to him...
even I everday saw him...BUT...
I don't have the courage...><

wish we known better...
I don't want it be so high...
just a simple chit-chat is ok...and be his good friend...

although I love him secretly...
but I don't want it to be true...
because...I not match to him...and
I don't want to be hurt....

Besides...I want him to be happy...
and I know...even I try...we can't not be together...
that the history...

CHEER UP...

No comments:

Post a Comment