Friday, June 11, 2010

' SS '...y hate it??

my friend : Sklivia y u hate SS...?
me : umm...hehehe...dunno...

SS...is a wonderful thing if you know how to use it...
but I hate it...not very hate...just don't like to SS...

I better love someone that I can release her/his emotion freely...
because when we move around...talking or doing thing...
sometimes...there are hidden faces that we never seen it...

sometimes...it ugly,it beautiful...n weird...
that what human got...

I like something that are natural...
so that why I don't like SS...
because...when need to 'SS' we need to pretend...(something like that)
plus...when we see our face ugly...we might hate it...
like me...

but I didnt forbid anyone love SS...
yeah...maybe someday...I try to learn SS...
I just say 'MAYBE'...
and maybe when I SS I didnt want to pretend it...
just be natural... :D

and lastly...I proud of them who know how to SS....

No comments:

Post a Comment