Monday, May 17, 2010

miss alot

-''-
miss the memories at Sipitang...
miss the attendance of my clubs...
miss my old friends and family...
miss all the things that leave behind...


but everyone got a life...
everyone got a dream...
that they need to achieve...
to became a successful one...


as for me...
my new life happen in here...
the school that I always dream...
has begun right here...

the sweet memories came...
when I move to here...
more walls to break...
to reach the goal of success...

my friends and the teacher...
I love as much as I can say...
every time I saw them...
it remember me in the past...

so where and when I would be...
they always in my heart...
protected them from hurting...
and hugs will filled around...

I love my new and old friends...
like I always done...
to attempt the success of...
friends,myself and everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment